Pages

Sunday 12 August 2012

Great Movies

    

My favorite Hindi movies of last year were 


  • Kahaani
       I loved Vidya Balan clothes. Bob Biswas was scary.
  • Dabangg
        It had some funny stunts, I suppose.

  • Zindagi na Milegi Dobara
        What I liked about ZNMD was the jokes. Though it might have come off as silly 
        to some. 
  • Delhi Belly
        I liked DB, though the jokes seemed a little toilet humor in parts.

Among the English films


  •  Avatar (2009) 
        I found Avatar to be a visual treat. 
  • Inception (2010). 
       Though by the time I left the theatre my head was reeling with keeping up 
       with so many dreams.  
  • Rango
       One of my absolute favorites’ is Rango an animated lizard with voice over by 
       Johnny Depp. Johnny Depp just gets better and better, doesn't he? Which 
       brings me to the question why is he so popular with the ladies? 


Well there are many more good movies out there, not mentioned here. Do tell which were your favourite movies ??

Check out some cool movies at: http://www.filmhill.com/

1 comment:

  1. I also liked 3 Idiots, No one Killed Jessica, Haunted and Ragini MMS. I could not see any similarity between the book by Chetan Bhagat and the film. It was enjoyable all the same, especially the soundtrack by Shantanu Maitro. I also enjoyed Vicky Donor and Band Baaja Baraat.

    ReplyDelete